Skip to main content

Fela And Naira Marley Combine No Smoke Igbo Reach Me – Charly Boy


Veteran media personality, Charly Boy has taken to social media to boast about his prowess when it comes to smoking Indian hemp.


According to him, he is king and not even Fela could match him.

Fela no smoke igbo pass me Naira Marley na apprentice for weed.

The first time I smoked weewee(cannabis) was during the Biafran war 1968 in my village Oguta. It was introduced to me by one of my naughty cousin’s. That day sha, I been think say I go die.
The paranoia wey cease me no be here.
Na so only me start prayers inside myself by myself for myself.

Bob Marley Talk say, “When you smoke herb, it reveals you to yourself”

Dat day from the outside of myself na so I begin look de inside of myself. Nothing wey no enter my mind that day. I come dey wonder. So na like dis man go just take craze or die. Quick, quick, I don turn prayer warrior be dat. I come dey promise God many tins �say, if hm fit prevent dis madness wey wan befall me I no go ever near Indian hemp again..........for where!!!Since I’ve been in the world I've been smoking marijuana for about 55years now, and I think it's a tremendous blessing�

As much as I tried some other drugs, I stuck to my Indian hemp because I became a master in controlling my high and making it work for me. Infact I make bold to say dat

I started smoking Igbo before Fela, Infact Baba Fela no smoke reach me, the only difference be say, He advertised it a lot, I just kept mine under wraps for a very very long time.

Smoking weed always made me feel more creative, more probing, and more easy with myself. I always felt happy and free. Empowered and relaxed almost as cool as Ice�
Aside from these positive impacts on my medulaoblangarta, cannabis has also helped heal my body in a way none of you can imagine. I have used marijuana to help treat some joint pains I have, it has also helped me to deal with my depression and anxiety. Sometimes I have used it to regain my appetite loss. I have always loved marijuana. It has been from time to time a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with my vegetables, fruits supplements etc etc.

Remember I was once a vegetarian. Most importantly I have discovered how to slow down my aging process by a concoction I discovered in my private lab many years ago.

The mixture of Indian hemp with some other secret grass has drastically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mikel Arteta Makes Special Transfer Request As Willian Undergoes Arsenal Medical

 Mikel Arteta reportedly made a special request to the Arsenal board to sign Willian. And it seems the Gunners manager got his wish, as the Brazilian has reportedly undergone his medical in north London, after confirming on Sunday he is leaving Chelsea. Arteta is keen to strengthen his Arsenal side this summer but must do so with limited funds. The club have been linked with such stars as Philippe Coutinho, Thomas Partey and Willian in recent months, with the latter the priority. According to The Telegraph, Arteta made a special request to the Arsenal board, and asked them to 'specifically' sign Willian, despite his age. The Spaniard is said to be a big fan of the 32-year-old, and strongly believes that he will improve his Arsenal team next season. The Evening Standard has reported this Monday that Willian has now completed his medical at Arsenal, and will soon pen a three year deal worth £150,000-a-week. Willian said goodbye to Chelsea after seven years in a statement on Sunda...

Arsenal Fans Convinced Gabriel Magalhaes Transfer Is Imminent After Latest Instagram Post

Arsenal fans are convinced Gabriel Magalhaes is in north London and could sign for the club today. It is believed that the Gunners could complete a deal to sign Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes today, despite a late bid from Manchester United. That’s according to multiple reports on Saturday morning, that claim the Gunners have made an “intriguing offer” to Lille. United made a late move for the Brazilian centre-back, but Arsenal matched Napoli’s offer of €26m plus €4m add-ons, according to the reports. This means Magalhaes is now very close to joining the Gunners, and bar a late bid from United, the deal could be completed over the weekend. And now Arsenal fans are convinced Gabriel’s transfer is imminent following his latest Instagram post. One supporter posted a tongue-in-cheek picture with joke annotations to signify why Gabriel could be in London. Lille's president Gerard Lopez confirmed last weekend that several clubs had met their asking price for the Brazilian. "He [Ga...

OBA GHA TOH KPERE!! Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II Welcomes First Child On The Throne After Three Years Of Installation

The Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba Ewuare II, on Monday announced the arrival of a newborn baby into the royal house. The traditional ruler, who was installed on October 20, 2016, welomed a baby boy with his second wife Princess Iyayota (Obazuwa Nerie) Oba Ewuare who disclosed this at a press briefing at his palace through the Iyase of Benin, thanked God and the ancestors for the baby, noting that mother and child are alive, hale and healthy. “By the grace of the Almighty God and the benevolence of our ancestors, the Benin Traditional Council on behalf of His Royal Majesty, Omo N’ Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II, Oba of Benin and the Royal Palace of Benin Kingdom, joyfully wish to announce that her Royal Highness, Queen Iyayota of Benin kindgom has been delivered of a bouncing baby boy,” the statement read “The infant Prince and his mother are in excellent health and good spirits. It is our prayers that the Prince will grow in good health, excellence and grace and that h...